Wednesday 26 November 2014

My November Favourites!


With November coming to an end and December finally here I can officially say it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!! Ill save my Christmas small talk for my winter posts cause there are lots to come! Anyway, Today I am going to be showing you guys some of my favourites of the past month! My October favourites are up on my youtube channel and I have decided to blog my favourites every second month and vlog them every other month ( If that made sense) So with out further adieu,  these are my November Favourites!


MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION (N3)
 I absolutely love this foundation! It’s the perfect shade and perfectly yellow toned! It blends super well and looks so natural but is very build able! I love using it when I want evened out skin tone but without looking Like I have loads of makeup on! 
SLEEK BROW KIT IN LIGHT
If you guys saw this is my recent fall haul you would know that I have wanted this for a while now and I finally bought it and oh my God. It is AMAZING! It has literally changed my brow game from 10 too 100000 it's super easy to get perfect defined,filled in and shaped brows with this kit! It's so inexpensive and worth ever penny, I would highly recommend it!


REAL TECHNIQUES FACE SPONGE
This sponge is a re- purchase from my recent fall haul and as you can see it's already dirty clearly stating that this is well used favourite of mine! From it's inexpensive price to it's beautiful application of foundation and concealer I can't praise this sponge enough! It does the job and gives my foundation a beautiful flawless airbrushed finish! It also helps with coverage and helps with building up coverage!
LA ROCHE POSAY TARGETED BREAKOUT CORRECTOR
So I have been going through very bad acne breakouts for the past while now and I will do anything it takes to get rid of it! I recently picked up this product and I use it at night time after I clean my face ( Sunday I will upload a night skin care routine on my youtube) Anyway, I have noticed my spots going down and scars healing because of this product. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't cause irritation. I threw this into my favourites as I have noticed a slight difference over the course of the past few weeks. 
NARCISO PERFUME
So, I got a few samples of perfumes that I wanted to try out and as I don't have the money to be buying fancy perfumes I like to savour as many samples as I can get my hands on! I have never heard of this perfume before I got the sample but I wish I did! This perfume smells soo good! It's almost like a girly, masculine scent and perfect for everyday! It smells so fresh and clean! It's the opposite to fruity and it's not a very strong scent so it's perfect for the girls who like perfume but don't want to be smelling of cupcakes and candy!
L'OREAL NOURISH AND SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTS SHAMPOO
This shampoo ( and matching conditioner) have changed my hair for the better! It has seriously made my hair so vibrant and light and goodbye orange+yellow tones! My highlights have really come through with this shampoo and at such an extraordinary price! I will defiantly not use anything else for a while! After I use this shampoo I get a shimmer in my hair and it looks so clean and shiny and glossy! When my hair catches the light it looks like it's sparkling! I love it! The smell is also AMAZING! I get so many compliments on the smell and the colour and look of my hair! One of my beauty secrets! 

Well, that is all my November favourites of this year, I hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave me your feedback and follow me on Bloglovin and make sure to check out my youtube channel! Until next Wednesday....


Your's Truly,
Alicia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment