Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Hey lovelies, so today Im going to be doing the Christmas Tag and thank you Jane for the Tag! So I guess I should get too it...




What is your favourite Christmas film?
Hmmm.... all time favourite has to be 'Elf', but on the side lines I love 'Home Alone, Love Actually,and Deck the Halls!' 
Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, I remember late December/January of 2010 it snowed and I built a fail of a snowman called Percy and it took about a week to melt! It was heavy snow and driving places was a nightmare! I also remember school being closed and I was in 6th class at the time so the school being closed was the biggest deal you could imagine! 
Where do you usually spend the holidays?
At Home, which is good and bad I suppose! I would love to be one of those people that say "I'm going back home for Christmas, flying out tomorrow..." but yeah I'm very weird so that's probably just me... 
What is your favourite Christmas song?
Well like most normal Christmas lovers on this earth I have more than one... The classic "All I want for Christmas" but I love the one with Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber! I Surprisingly like the old classics and as I am an avid Ariana Grande fan I love her Christmas album 'Christmas Kisses' the songs on that are more than perfection! 'The Fairytale of New York' will never get old, it's a guilty pleasure of mine... and off course 'Baby it's cold outside' the Colbie Caillat cover is life. Justin Bieber Mistletoe is also quite delightful!
 
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, I always go to a hotel in Town for breakfast with my step Dad's family and they give my presents which I usually open... is that bad? Also my mom and dad always get me a set of xmas pjs which I open and wear on Christmas Eve! 
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yeah... Rudolf.... and *insert 6/7/8 more here?*.... 
What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Ok I'm going to limit this to 3 traditions because i will be here all day... So the first one has to be going to the Conrad Hotel every christmas eve morning and then usually going on a horse and carriage around Dublin! The second tradition would be Christmas shopping with my family and friends and being surrounded by the festive atmosphere! The last one would have to be decorating the house and Christmas dinner and spending time with my family and friends!

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
REAL! Have no time for fake trees! But emm except maybe a small fake one in my room but sadly not this year as it was stored in the shed and it is now covered in cobwebs and lovely spiders!
 
What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Ham, STUFFING <3 and candy-canes,hot chocolate and egg nog lattes <3

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
If i'm being honest here I do prefer receiving gifts... I'm the worst at buying presents for people especially my family! I just never know what to get them and I'm always broke! Hence I usually get crappy presents for people and I feel really embarrassed giving it to them! But if I had more money and an idea what to get them then I would love giving presents, oh 100% But last year I baked and decorated christmas cookies for presents and they went down a treat! *No pun intended* I spent hours making them on Christmas eve but I really enjoyed it! I'm actually going to make a video on these cookies a few days before christmas as a late christmas present idea video because if you are like yours truly and leave everything to the last minute then this will work for you! It's also a cheap idea which looks $10000

What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
This is hard... Well recently probably my Camera I got last year! I got the Canon EOS 600D for filming which was amazing! Nearly a year in and I still am figuring out to use it! Also, the year before I got a huge Urban Decay makeup hamper from Santa also which was life! 
What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
NEW YORK without a doubt! No words can describe my obsession with NYC and I haven't even been there before... I could go on a massive rant about how much I want to live in New York but I don't want to bore you! Gossip Girl is honestly the only way I can sum up my love for NYC...
 

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
One Word... well three... I FAIL MISERABLY. 
 
Most memorable holiday moment?
Honestly just being wild and crazy as per usual

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
 When I found the Nintendo Game I asked for from Santa In the boot of my car...

Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes, but they are never clear and always extremely cliche... this year I'm going to make a post on my new years resolution and make them as unique and easy to stick too as possible! 
What makes the holidays special for you?
 Being with friends and family, seeing them happy and I as for myself Christmas is the one time of year where I am at my happiest!

I tag.. anyone and everyone as I have no one to tag really... Sigh :(Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a great week, until next week...



Your's Truly,Alicia xo


4 comments:

  1. I find these posts fab, always make me feel super festive! Just came across your blog and its super cute, would love to talk more with you! Would love a tweet or an email xo
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you means alot! Ill follow you on twitter now and ill check out your blog!x

      Delete