Friday 14 November 2014

Welcome to my New Blog!


Hey everyone!

So recently I have gotten the urge to  start my own blog along with my youtube ( Including videos of course!) I am going to be blogging and vlogging the same kind of material that I would of done on youtube except I have decided to make it more personal and positive and overall inspirational! I am hopefully, fingers crossed, going to be posting blogs every Wednesday and videos+blogs every Sunday! There's going to be a mix of different topics from Health, Beauty,Fashion to Lifestyle and Motivation! 
  I'm a 15 year old girl who is new to blogging so I'll give it my 500% but bare in mind I'm new to this whole blogging thing! I wouldn't describe myself as the best writer but hmm I'll give it a try! So bare with me and join me on this journey of stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something with myself and making a difference and helping other girls out there who are in need of advice from someone who has been through alot of ups and downs! Please support me by following me and leave your comments and suggestions! I hope together we can all get to know each other and help each other out! If you have a Blog make sure to tell me and I'll defiantly check it out!

Subscribe to my youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkPmpKSebbdcVNTwhgx9fdQ

Follow me on Bloglovin!

Yours Truly
- Alicia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment