Wednesday 3 December 2014

Morning Skincare Routine - How I'm Currently Clearing Up My Acne + Update!




Hey everyone,
So as I said in my last youtube video today i'm going to be telling you guys how i clean my face in the morning and treat my acne! Again, I still use the Exposed Skincare acne kit. So, I use less products in the morning than in the evening plus a few products are different. P.s I also have a terrible cold I feel like i'm dying if i'm being honest here, so anyway lets get too it...

Exposed Skincare Facial Cleanser

So when I wake up I go ahead and go wash my face with this cleanser, It removes all the dirt and oils from my face that I have collected from during the night and also helps treat my acne with Salicylic acid!

Exposed Skincare Clearing Tonic

So after I wash my face I use this toner to tone my face, restore my skins PH balance and remove any extra dirt or product on my face. This toner contains some natural ingredients to treat acne which I like but there is also some chemicals that help treat it also.

Exposed Skincare Acne Treatment Serum
When my face is still wet from the toner I go ahead and apply half a finger full of product onto my acne. NOTE: My skin can tolerate this amount of product, please read the instructions before to note how much serum is right for you! Anyway, this treatment is amazing! It has worked wonders for me, it contains Tee tree oil and Microinized BP which really helps with the treatment of acne!
Exposed Skincare Moisture Complex
I let the acne treatment serum dry for around 5 minutes then I apply this moisturiser. The thing I love about this moisturiser is that it leaves my skin so hydrated and soft and it contains Pumpkin seed and Caffeine which makes me soo happy because Caffeine is my life it wakes me up in drinks and as it is in this moisturiser it really wakes up my skin!

UPDATE - My skin has greatly improved since my video last week! I have been following this skincare routine except using the acne treatment serum at night rather than the clear pore serum! I still have some spots here and there but they defiantly are clearing up! This is a 30 day treatment and it's only been 3 weeks so I cannot wait to see the end result!

My Evening skincare routine!






Yours Truly,
Alicia xo



No comments:

Post a Comment