Saturday 17 January 2015

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Review!



 Hey everyone,
So as you know from my last blog post I am in love with the Laura Mercier silk creme foundation it has to be one of my favourite foundations of all time! I'm going to make this a get to the point review and tomorrow on my youtube channel I am going to be uploading a demo/application of this foundation! So lets get right too it!



Product: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Shade: Cream Ivory (3rd lightest)
Price: €48-49
Coverage: medium-full (buildable)
Finish: semi- matte
Skin type: All skin types (contains no oil)
Application: Best applied with a damp sponge




PROS:

  • Rich and luminous foundation offering full coverage while hydrating and protecting the skin.
  • Buildable coverage.
  • Blendable.
  • Oil free and ideal for all skin types.
  • Gives a flawless finish.

CONS:

  • Can be quite thick.
  • Need to set it well as it may start to wear through out the day.

Overall I would give this foundation 9/10 as it is my perfect foundation but It would be ever better if it lasted long without having to set it!

No comments:

Post a Comment